GitHub for iOS
the world's largest source code hosting service
- License: Free
- Capacity: 24,9 MB
- Saved: 63
- System: iOS 12.2 and above
There is a lot you can do on GitHub without a complex development environment - like sharing feedback on a design discussion or reviewing a few lines of code.
GitHub is the world's largest source code repository
GitHub - software owned by Microsoft has a mobile application that allows you to download and use it for free. GitHub is a popular source code repository service designed primarily to help developers manage their projects anytime, anywhere, without always having to sit in front of a computer screen.
GitHub for iPhone and iPad does not provide a full development environment. Instead, GitHub for iOS users can stay in touch with their team, organize tasks, give feedback with emoticons, handle issues such as viewing code, editing code incorrectly. do and even merge the Pull Requests right from the app.
The GitHub mobile app helps you get things done, no matter where you are working, with a beautiful native interface. This mobile version can automatically adapt to different screen sizes, including a dark background. Thanks to it, programmers can rely on and organize their work more easily.
Manage Pull Requests
The salient feature of GitHub for iOS
- Browse the latest notifications for you.
- Read, show emotions and answer issues and Pull Requests.
- Review and merge the Pull Requests.
- Arrange issues with labels, assigned people, projects and more.
- Browse files and code.
- Source code MS-DOS
- Windows Calculator source code
- Trout's GIF Optimizer 2.3
- Illustrator Repair Toolbox
- Magic Video Batch Converter 3.5.1
- WinX HD Video Converter Deluxe
- Webs & Waterdrops theme
- Driver HP Pavilion dv7-2033sf
- EasyGPS Free
- Globe7 for Mac
- Boom Dots for Android
- Riot Osin for Android
- Debut Video Capture Software for Mac (PPC)
- TinyLegends Crazy Knight for iOS
- Toca Store for iOS