Intel Processor Diagnostic Tool
genuine intel cpu testing tool
- License: Free
- Capacity: 8,4 MB
- Saved: 63
- System: Windows 7/8 / 8.1 / 10
Intel Processor Diagnostic Tool, referred to as Intel PDT, is a genuine hardware utility of Intel, supporting testing and diagnosing Intel CPU errors completely free.
Intel Processor Diagnostic Tool is compatible with most Intel-made processors. Its main function is to check the performance and health of Intel CPU after a long time of use. Through this genuine tool, you can easily check if the CPU you are using is an Intel 'genuine' or not, check the operating frequency of the processor, other features and especially perform the test. Check stress test with CPU immediately.
The main feature of Intel Processor Diagnostic Tool
- Check function of all cores in Intel Processor.
- Check genuine goods.
- Verify the operating frequency of the CPU.
- Check out the basic features of the processor.
- Take a stress test to see how stable and reliable the CPU is.
Also, to check and identify Intel CPUs, you can refer to Intel Processor Identification Utility.
- Intel Processor Identification Utility
- Intel Moblin 2.1
- Microsoft Surface Diagnostic Toolkit
- Norton PC Checkup
- Gallery of diagnostic images
- Fujitsu Diagnostic
- Intel XDK
- Atlantis Word Processor
- DropBox Image Processor
- Intel PROSet Network Adapter Driver Set
- Intel Solid-State Drive (SSD) Toolbox
- CPU Meter
- Intel Desktop Control Center
- Intel WiDi Remote
- AVD Video Processor
- Intel Graphics Performance Analyzers (Intel GPA)
- GMABooster for Windows
- Advanced ETL Processor Pro
- Intel Network Adapter Set 10.3