Lightshot for Mac
macbook screen capture application
- License: Free
- Capacity: 723,5 KB
- Saved: 57
- System: Mac OS X 10.7 64-bit or higher
Lightshot Screenshot, or Lightshot for short, is a convenient, quality and absolutely free MacBook screen capture utility.
Lightshot for Windows
What is Lightshot?
Download Lightshot to capture each section, any area on the Mac screen. After taking the screenshot, you can upload the image to the prntscr.com server to get a shortened link like https://prnt.sc/9xf5w.
Lightshot for MacBook supports screen sharing via Twitter or Facebook. You can easily find similar images on the Internet when needed.
The quick image editing feature on Light Shot allows you to add lines, arrows and text captions right after taking a screenshot. Finally, you will save the image to the hard drive or print as you like.
Features of Lightshot for Mac
- Ultra fast screenshot for the selected area: the app allows to select any area on the screen and then capture with 2 clicks.
- Easy to use application with intuitive interface, quick operation.
- Share screenshots over the Internet by uploading them to the server and then receiving a shortened link.
- Integrated powerful photo editor right after taking screenshots.
- Search for similar images online.
- Support multi-platform, can addon to web browser to use anytime, anywhere.
- LightShot for Google Chrome 1.1.7
- LightShot for Firefox 1.1.4
- LightShot for Internet Explorer
- Trout's GIF Optimizer 2.3
- Illustrator Repair Toolbox
- Magic Video Batch Converter 3.5.1
- WinX HD Video Converter Deluxe
- Webs & Waterdrops theme
- Driver HP Pavilion dv7-2033sf
- EasyGPS Free
- Globe7 for Mac
- Boom Dots for Android
- Riot Osin for Android
- Debut Video Capture Software for Mac (PPC)
- TinyLegends Crazy Knight for iOS